WELCOME TO THE ROUTING AND SWITCHING TECH
We usually liken this section (Routing and Switching) to a foundation of a house. Just like a builder who builds his house on a sinking sad, the house will sank sooner than expected, but it will be a completely different story for a builder who builds his house on the solid rock for the house will stand all storms and conditions. So is every ICT infrastructure on the planet that does or does not take into account on how its Routed and Switched network is designed and implemented because this forms the foundation on which all other technology in built.
Due to the importance of Routing and Switching, we always advice all our clients and even our potential clients on the best way to approach this area. It may be that the network that you are using is always not reliable and available in one way or the other when you need it. A good, healthy and working Computer Network System is the life blood of any industry. This is what we do best. Given the opportunity we will be able to first advice you on what you need to make your network to operate optimally. There is no scenario or challenge that we cannot handle.
Today we live in an informational Age where the success or failure of a company is determined by how they use Information Technology (IT) resources in their disposal.
Business executives don’t have to travel around the world to meet potential clients or close some important and lucrative deals, they just do it from the comfort of their offices. This is all possible with technology such as Video Conferencing, Telepresence Collaboration Technology and other related technology which virtually takes you anywhere around the world and makes you feel as if you are talking face to face with the other party who may be half-way around the planet.
Businesses also have security concerns due to the recent relentless attacks from hackers whose motivation for hacking can be anything from monetary gain, sabotage, disgruntled employees, to gaining notoriety just to name a few. We at MoigeTech take security seriously all the time and always are out learning new ways to defend the customers we are supporting from ever evolving hackerville.
But there cannot be a secure network without a secure foundation and that foundation is Routing and Switching. Anything that you do in IT revolves around the routed and switched network. We are best placed to analyze all your current needs and future anticipated needs and the advice you on what you need and design a network that meets all your needs.
We are uniquely placed to analyze at the same time advice on the best way to protect yourself from any potential hackers and people and individuals with ill intentions towards your Institution. We will tell you exactly what you may need to succeed in your environment. We cover almost all if not all of the technology you may require from Routing and Switching, Security, Collaboration/VoIP, Wireless, Data Center, Cloud Computing, Service Provider, Design and even Internet of Thing (IoT), whatever your need may be, we’ve got you covered.
We are looking for the opportunity to serve you in designing as well as implementing and troubleshooting your computer network system and to assure you that if you give us the opportunity we will be able to deliver beyond your wildest expectations. Our mandate will be to deliver on what we are expected to deliver without fail, and that will be the best service ever.
A SUMMARY LIST OF TECHNOLOGY THAT WE OFFER
1) Design of Local Area Networks (LANs) and Wide Area Networks (WANs)
2) Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs)
3) VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP)
4) Multi-Layer Switching
5) The Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
6) Switch Link Aggregation
7) Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
8) Layer 3 High Availability
- Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP)
- Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP)
- Gateway Load Balancing Protocol (GLBP)
9) Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (IGP) Routing Protocols
- RIPv2 and RIPng
- EIGRP and EIGRP for IPv6
- OSPF and OSPF for IPv6
- IS-IS and IS-IS for IPv6
10) IP Addressing and Subnetting.
11) IP Services
- Network Management
- Logging and Syslog
- Troubleshooting Network Services
- Implement IP Service Level Agreement (IP SLA)
- Object Tracking
- Router IP Traffic Export (RITE)
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- Cisco IOS Embedded Event Manager (EEM)
- Remote Monitoring (RMON)
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
- Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP)
- Secure Copy Protocol (SCP)
- HTTP and HTTPS
12) Policy-Based Routing
13) IGP Route Redistribution, Route Summarization, and Default Routing.
14) Exterior Routing Protocol: Multi-Protocol Border Gateway Protocol (MP-BGP)
15) Quality of Service (QoS)
16) Wide Area Networks (WANs)
- Ethernet WAN
- Frame Relay
- The Internet
- MPLS L3VPNs
17) IP Multicast Routing
18) Security (Router and Switch IOS Based Security)
19) Multiprotocol Label Switching Layer 3 Virtual private Networks (MPLS L3VPNs)